RE: [Hybrid List] Re: View From Wide Angle

  • dcraig@nmt.edu
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 16, 2009
      I believe I was the original finder/poster for this particular release on
      this list. Though I only have one copy myself. I've made duplicates for
      people who want CD quality copies of If I Survive before. I even had one
      person suggest I make a copy for myself and then send them the original...
      which I found to be an odd gesture.

      Dan

      > I'm pretty sure that one of the members on here (whose name shall remain
      > anonymous) was holding two copies of this CD at one point. Not sure if
      > that is still the case though
      >

      > To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
      > From: reallyknowyourenemy@...
      > Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 05:11:24 -0700
      > Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] Re: View From Wide Angle
      >

      > This is an oldie indeed- some great tunes though =) good luck tracking it
      > down- there are a few floating about on ebay every now and then- will post
      > if I catch it =)
      >
      > Enjoy a better web experience. Upgrade to the new Internet Explorer 8
      > optimised for Yahoo!7. Get it now.

    • drquack02
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 18, 2009
        I wasn't aware of an unmixed promo of Wide Angle...I've got a couple tracks from it unmixed but would be interested in seeing if there are more out there.

        Any chance you could put up a tracklist?

        -Chris

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Gavin <gstok@...> wrote:

        > I am really tempted to send the first spam to the list now that it's unmoderated, but I'll refrain. :)
        >
        > Is "View from Wide Angle" the promo of "Wide Angle" which is unmixed? I have the latter but it was never labeled as "View From Wide Angle".
        >

        > Cheers,
        > Gavin Stok
        >
        > PS - Back living in London for any peeps on here from around my way.

      • monkeygod_us
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 18, 2009
          anyone willing to send me just 1 or 2 songs?

          i LOVE the song "i know" and i would love to hear the version on this album....
        • drquack02
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 18, 2009
            There really isn't that much of a difference between the album and the promo..plus its a shortened edit.

          • ally @ hybrid-group.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 19, 2009
              LOL!! :)