Re: [Hybrid List] Re: View From Wide Angle

  • Trent Saunders
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 16, 2009
      This is an oldie indeed- some great tunes though =) good luck tracking it down- there are a few floating about on ebay every now and then- will post if I catch it =)

      Enjoy a better web experience. Upgrade to the new Internet Explorer 8 optimised for Yahoo!7. Get it now.
    • Ben Abrams
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 16, 2009
        I'm pretty sure that one of the members on here (whose name shall remain anonymous) was holding two copies of this CD at one point. Not sure if that is still the case though

        To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
        From: reallyknowyourenemy@...
        Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 05:11:24 -0700
        Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] Re: View From Wide Angle

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 16, 2009
          I believe I was the original finder/poster for this particular release on
          this list. Though I only have one copy myself. I've made duplicates for
          people who want CD quality copies of If I Survive before. I even had one
          person suggest I make a copy for myself and then send them the original...
          which I found to be an odd gesture.

          Dan

          > I'm pretty sure that one of the members on here (whose name shall remain
          > anonymous) was holding two copies of this CD at one point. Not sure if
          > that is still the case though
          >

          > To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
          > From: reallyknowyourenemy@...
          > Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 05:11:24 -0700
          > Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] Re: View From Wide Angle
          >

          > This is an oldie indeed- some great tunes though =) good luck tracking it
          > down- there are a few floating about on ebay every now and then- will post
          > if I catch it =)
          >
          > Enjoy a better web experience. Upgrade to the new Internet Explorer 8
          > optimised for Yahoo!7. Get it now.

        • drquack02
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 18, 2009
            I wasn't aware of an unmixed promo of Wide Angle...I've got a couple tracks from it unmixed but would be interested in seeing if there are more out there.

            Any chance you could put up a tracklist?

            -Chris

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Gavin <gstok@...> wrote:

            > I am really tempted to send the first spam to the list now that it's unmoderated, but I'll refrain. :)
            >
            > Is "View from Wide Angle" the promo of "Wide Angle" which is unmixed? I have the latter but it was never labeled as "View From Wide Angle".
            >

            > Cheers,
            > Gavin Stok
            >
            > PS - Back living in London for any peeps on here from around my way.

          • monkeygod_us
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 18, 2009
              anyone willing to send me just 1 or 2 songs?

              i LOVE the song "i know" and i would love to hear the version on this album....
            • drquack02
              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 18, 2009
                There really isn't that much of a difference between the album and the promo..plus its a shortened edit.

              • ally @ hybrid-group.com
                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 19, 2009
                  LOL!! :)