Re: The List is now unmoderated... (gasp!)

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 12 9:27 AM
      Yup! Thanks. :)

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally @ hybrid-group.com" <ally@...> wrote:

      > Ooops...sorry...should be working again now :)
      >

      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel" <aerosiecki@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Ally -
      > >
      > > In turning off moderation, it looks like the RSS feed also got turned off. Any way you or another owner could tick it back on?
      > >
      > > Thanks for the many, many years of effort and attention!
    • RICHARD LUND
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 15 4:56 PM
        10 years old .... wow ....doesnt seem that long ...

        Nice to see you still keep tabs on us Ally ...

        RICK

        To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
        From: ally@...
        Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 10:34:32 +0000
        Subject: [Hybrid List] The List is now unmoderated... (gasp!)

        Hi there everyone...

        Completely agree with everyone's comments and I genuinelly apologise for me taking so long to look at this issue. My life is quite hectic these days, so I don't get much chance to look after the list...I do take a peek every now an again.

        In days gone by (this list is 10 years old...can you believe it?!)...we used to get a lot of spam, which I why I chose to moderate. Alan, Rukes, Nick and others have done a fantastic job in moderating...but I agree with quite a few of you that it's time to take the moderation off.

        So... it's done :)

        For 10 years this has been a fantastic list, with some very lovely people contributing and I would like to see it continue.

        I'll try to pop back as much as possible... Ally x

        Recent Activity

        1
        New Members

        2
        New LinksVisit Your Group

        Give Back
        Yahoo! for Good

        Get inspired
        by a good cause.

        Y! Toolbar
        Get it Free!

        easy 1-click access
        to your groups.

        Yahoo! Groups
        Start a group

        in 3 easy steps.
        Connect with others.
        .

      • RICHARD LUND
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 15 4:58 PM
          Grayarea with new material ??

          Sounds interesting ..

          Nice to see your still with us also James

          RICK

          To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
          From: james@...
          Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 11:54:02 +0100
          Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] RE: [Hybrid] New moderators to stop the list dying?

          I¹m still here and I still read all that comes through. Vinnie left long a
          go but he¹s active elsewhere. Grayarea have been busy writing new material
          (an album) and doing some remixes.

          James

          Recent Activity

          1