Re: The List is now unmoderated... (gasp!)

  • ally @ hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 12 2:33 AM
      Ooops...sorry...should be working again now :)

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel" <aerosiecki@...> wrote:

      > Ally -
      >
      > In turning off moderation, it looks like the RSS feed also got turned off. Any way you or another owner could tick it back on?
      >
      > Thanks for the many, many years of effort and attention!
      >
      > - D (8 years, 1 week!)
    • Daniel
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 12 9:27 AM
        Yup! Thanks. :)

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally @ hybrid-group.com" <ally@...> wrote:

        > Ooops...sorry...should be working again now :)
        >

        > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel" <aerosiecki@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Ally -
        > >
        > > In turning off moderation, it looks like the RSS feed also got turned off. Any way you or another owner could tick it back on?
        > >
        > > Thanks for the many, many years of effort and attention!
      • RICHARD LUND
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 15 4:56 PM
          10 years old .... wow ....doesnt seem that long ...

          Nice to see you still keep tabs on us Ally ...

          RICK

          To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
          From: ally@...
          Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 10:34:32 +0000
          Subject: [Hybrid List] The List is now unmoderated... (gasp!)

          Hi there everyone...

          Completely agree with everyone's comments and I genuinelly apologise for me taking so long to look at this issue. My life is quite hectic these days, so I don't get much chance to look after the list...I do take a peek every now an again.

          In days gone by (this list is 10 years old...can you believe it?!)...we used to get a lot of spam, which I why I chose to moderate. Alan, Rukes, Nick and others have done a fantastic job in moderating...but I agree with quite a few of you that it's time to take the moderation off.

          So... it's done :)

          For 10 years this has been a fantastic list, with some very lovely people contributing and I would like to see it continue.

          I'll try to pop back as much as possible... Ally x

          Recent Activity

          1
          New Members

          2
          New LinksVisit Your Group

          Give Back
          Yahoo! for Good

          Get inspired
          by a good cause.

          Y! Toolbar
          Get it Free!

          easy 1-click access
          to your groups.

          Yahoo! Groups
          Start a group

          in 3 easy steps.
          Connect with others.
          .

        • RICHARD LUND
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 15 4:58 PM
            Grayarea with new material ??

            Sounds interesting ..

            Nice to see your still with us also James

            RICK

            To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
            From: james@...
            Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 11:54:02 +0100
            Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] RE: [Hybrid] New moderators to stop the list dying?

            I¹m still here and I still read all that comes through. Vinnie left long a
            go but he¹s active elsewhere. Grayarea have been busy writing new material
            (an album) and doing some remixes.

            James

            Recent Activity

            1