Re: The List is now unmoderated... (gasp!)

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 11, 2009
      Ally -

      In turning off moderation, it looks like the RSS feed also got turned off. Any way you or another owner could tick it back on?

      Thanks for the many, many years of effort and attention!

      - D (8 years, 1 week!)

    • ally @ hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 12, 2009
        Ooops...sorry...should be working again now :)

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel" <aerosiecki@...> wrote:

        > Ally -
        >
        > In turning off moderation, it looks like the RSS feed also got turned off. Any way you or another owner could tick it back on?
        >
        > Thanks for the many, many years of effort and attention!
        >
        > - D (8 years, 1 week!)
      • Daniel
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 12, 2009
          Yup! Thanks. :)

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally @ hybrid-group.com" <ally@...> wrote:

          > Ooops...sorry...should be working again now :)
          >

          > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel" <aerosiecki@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Ally -
          > >
          > > In turning off moderation, it looks like the RSS feed also got turned off. Any way you or another owner could tick it back on?
          > >
          > > Thanks for the many, many years of effort and attention!
        • RICHARD LUND
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 15, 2009
            10 years old .... wow ....doesnt seem that long ...

            Nice to see you still keep tabs on us Ally ...

            RICK

            To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
            From: ally@...
            Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 10:34:32 +0000
            Subject: [Hybrid List] The List is now unmoderated... (gasp!)

            Hi there everyone...

            Completely agree with everyone's comments and I genuinelly apologise for me taking so long to look at this issue. My life is quite hectic these days, so I don't get much chance to look after the list...I do take a peek every now an again.

            In days gone by (this list is 10 years old...can you believe it?!)...we used to get a lot of spam, which I why I chose to moderate. Alan, Rukes, Nick and others have done a fantastic job in moderating...but I agree with quite a few of you that it's time to take the moderation off.

            So... it's done :)

            For 10 years this has been a fantastic list, with some very lovely people contributing and I would like to see it continue.

            I'll try to pop back as much as possible... Ally x

            Recent Activity

            1
            New Members

            2
            New LinksVisit Your Group

            Give Back
            Yahoo! for Good

            Get inspired
            by a good cause.

            Y! Toolbar
            Get it Free!

            easy 1-click access
            to your groups.

            Yahoo! Groups
            Start a group

            in 3 easy steps.
            Connect with others.
            .

          • RICHARD LUND
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 15, 2009
              Grayarea with new material ??

              Sounds interesting ..

              Nice to see your still with us also James

              RICK

              To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
              From: james@...
              Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 11:54:02 +0100
              Subject: Re: [Hybrid List] RE: [Hybrid] New moderators to stop the list dying?

              I¹m still here and I still read all that comes through. Vinnie left long a
              go but he¹s active elsewhere. Grayarea have been busy writing new material
              (an album) and doing some remixes.

              James

              Recent Activity

              1