Looking for the Maida Vale recordings

  • Allin
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2009
      Hi, folks. I've gone back through my collection recently and the Maida Vale set has really grown on me. I'd love to find the high-quality release without voiceovers that Distinc'tive sold online (I foolishly only purchased one track when it was available through them). I've searched through a variety of channels and have been, as yet, unsuccessful.

      Are these tracks still available somewhere?

      Thanks!

      -Al
    • drquack02
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2009
        They aren't available for purchase anymore since the redesign of the Distinct'ive site, but they were only issued in 192kb to begin with anyways.

        Shame shame

        Chris

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Allin" <marudai@...> wrote:

        > Hi, folks. I've gone back through my collection recently and the Maida Vale set has really grown on me. I'd love to find the high-quality release without voiceovers that Distinc'tive sold online (I foolishly only purchased one track when it was available through them). I've searched through a variety of channels and have been, as yet, unsuccessful.
        >
        > Are these tracks still available somewhere?
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > -Al

      • Ben Abrams
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 11, 2009
          Much like the Bootleg releases from around the same time. The Radiohead remix sounded horrible in 192.