Re: [Hybrid] Ultimate Hybrid Playlist

  • nicolaj_sj
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25 9:46 PM
      Hybrid Presetns Y4K is from 2004. Visible Noise/Know Your Enemy &
      Gravastar/Celebrity Science are both from 2001 as far as I remember

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders
      <reallyknowyourenemy@...> wrote:

      > You have:
      >
      > Hybrid Presents Y4K (2005?)
      > Hybrid Remixed (2007)
      > Hybrid Soundsystem 001 (2007)
      >
      > They are the albums so far, also
      >
      > Visible Noise/Know Your Enemy
      > Gravastar/Celebrity Science
      >
      > Not sure the year those two came out though
      >

      > Make Yahoo!7 your homepage and win a trip to the Quiksilver
      Pro. Find out more

    • Ben Abrams
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2009
        I think Gravastar and Visible Noise were released the year before Morning Sci-Fi, which would make them 2002 releases.