RE: [Hybrid] Hybrid @ ULTRA 2009

  • RICHARD LUND
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2009
      Ive got a hotel room within walking distance from the festival ..

      So we can arrange a meet-up before or after , if anyones interested

      RICK

      To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
      From: hab_habina@...
      Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 17:29:31 -0800
      Subject: Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid @ ULTRA 2009

      UGH!!! The tour dates page is blank!!! And I am in Colorado, so no where nearBudapest, Miami or Sevilla. I tried to go see them at the Church a few months, they "missed their plane"