Re: [Hybrid] Ultimate Hybrid Playlist

  • Trent Saunders
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 19, 2009
      You have:

      Hybrid Presents Y4K (2005?)
      Hybrid Remixed (2007)
      Hybrid Soundsystem 001 (2007)

      They are the albums so far, also

      Visible Noise/Know Your Enemy
      Gravastar/Celebrity Science

      Not sure the year those two came out though

      Make Yahoo!7 your homepage and win a trip to the Quiksilver Pro. Find out more
    • nicolaj_sj
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 25, 2009
        Hybrid Presetns Y4K is from 2004. Visible Noise/Know Your Enemy &
        Gravastar/Celebrity Science are both from 2001 as far as I remember

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders
        <reallyknowyourenemy@...> wrote:

        > You have:
        >
        > Hybrid Presents Y4K (2005?)
        > Hybrid Remixed (2007)
        > Hybrid Soundsystem 001 (2007)
        >
        > They are the albums so far, also
        >
        > Visible Noise/Know Your Enemy
        > Gravastar/Celebrity Science
        >
        > Not sure the year those two came out though
        >

        > Make Yahoo!7 your homepage and win a trip to the Quiksilver
        Pro. Find out more

      • Ben Abrams
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 4, 2009
          I think Gravastar and Visible Noise were released the year before Morning Sci-Fi, which would make them 2002 releases.