Ultimate Hybrid Playlist

  • dameonjamie
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 18 7:38 AM
      Hi,

      I want to assemble a Hybrid Playlist / Setlist.

      I'd like to focus on the studio released albums for the time being:

      Studio Albums

      * Wide Angle (1999) - later re-released as Wider Angle (2000)
      * Morning Sci-Fi (2003)
      * I Choose Noise (2006)

      I'd love to see some of your playlists as well.

      Thank you!
    • Trent Saunders
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 19 7:03 AM
        You have:

        Hybrid Presents Y4K (2005?)
        Hybrid Remixed (2007)
        Hybrid Soundsystem 001 (2007)

        They are the albums so far, also

        Visible Noise/Know Your Enemy
        Gravastar/Celebrity Science

        Not sure the year those two came out though

        Make Yahoo!7 your homepage and win a trip to the Quiksilver Pro. Find out more
      • nicolaj_sj
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 25 9:46 PM
          Hybrid Presetns Y4K is from 2004. Visible Noise/Know Your Enemy &
          Gravastar/Celebrity Science are both from 2001 as far as I remember

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Trent Saunders
          <reallyknowyourenemy@...> wrote:

          > You have:
          >
          > Hybrid Presents Y4K (2005?)
          > Hybrid Remixed (2007)
          > Hybrid Soundsystem 001 (2007)
          >
          > They are the albums so far, also
          >
          > Visible Noise/Know Your Enemy
          > Gravastar/Celebrity Science
          >
          > Not sure the year those two came out though
          >

          > Make Yahoo!7 your homepage and win a trip to the Quiksilver
          Pro. Find out more

        • Ben Abrams
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 4, 2009
            I think Gravastar and Visible Noise were released the year before Morning Sci-Fi, which would make them 2002 releases.