Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid @ ULTRA 2009

  • Hillery Burman
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2009
      UGH!!! The tour dates page is blank!!! And I am in Colorado, so no where nearBudapest, Miami or Sevilla. I tried to go see them at the Church a few months, they "missed their plane"

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 24, 2009
        Ive got a hotel room within walking distance from the festival ..

        So we can arrange a meet-up before or after , if anyones interested

        RICK

        To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
        From: hab_habina@...
        Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 17:29:31 -0800