Hybrid @ ULTRA 2009

  • RICHARD LUND
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2009
      So is anyone from the list going this year ??

      Ill be going both days and would love to arrange some sort of meet-up ..

      RICK

    • Hillery Burman
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 17, 2009
        UGH!!! The tour dates page is blank!!! And I am in Colorado, so no where nearBudapest, Miami or Sevilla. I tried to go see them at the Church a few months, they "missed their plane"

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 24, 2009
          Ive got a hotel room within walking distance from the festival ..

          So we can arrange a meet-up before or after , if anyones interested

          RICK

          To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
          From: hab_habina@...
          Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 17:29:31 -0800