Re: [Hybrid] 2.5 hour live set from March '08 on the flawlessSound podcast

  • Ben Abrams
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 16, 2009
      Its still a damn AAC file even when you download it without iTunes!

      No good to me unless somebody knows a good, free convertor that
      doesn't chop the song in two or give you just a 30 second preview??

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Hybridesque ..." <hybridesque@...>
      wrote:

      > +1 I don't deal with iTunes...
      >
      > To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
      > From: vladimiratsunrise@...
      > Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 11:45:53 -0800
      > Subject: Re: [Hybrid] 2.5 hour live set from March '08 on the
      flawlessSound podcast

      > Please, Please, somebody, upload the set @ meguapload,
      PLEASE>........

      New

      > York in 2008. I don't know if anyone has already mentioned this on
      >

      > 'the list,' but I don't remember ever hearing about it. Here's the
      >

      > description of the set from the flawlessSound website:
      >

      > http://www.theflawl esssound. com/
      >

      > the flawlessSound 12
      >

      > featuring Hybrid
      >

      > Live at Sullivan Room, NYC
      >

      > 3.22.08
      >

      > "FlawlessSound journeys to the land of breaks and trance with an old
      >

      > school favorite of ours, Hybrid. Their amazing productions were
      wowing

      > us when we were just fans, and this set reminds us why. Recorded
      live

      > at Sullivan Room for Flawless and Massive Event by NightReveler.
      com,

      > we had to cut out the crowd noise because of all the cheering. It
      was

      > that kind of night. Enjoy!"
      >

      > Alright, everyone, I hope you're all doing well!
      >

      > - J. Mincey

    • rajiv raja
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 17, 2009
        According to the last few seconds of:

        http://blog.music.je/

        I understand that Hybrid plan to use Indian influences (or maybe just the orchestra) for their next album. Any more information on this?

      • Trent Saunders
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 19, 2009
          Heard the same thing as well, Hybrid have always been influenced by world music (Last man standing/marrakech/Sinequanon etc..) so hopefully on album 4 they will be adding even more flavour to the sound- The boys did a track called 'Komoru' not too long ago and sampled an amazon tribe singing for it- check it. =)

          Make Yahoo!7 your homepage and win a trip to the Quiksilver Pro. Find out more