Re: [Hybrid] 2.5 hour live set from March '08 on the flawlessSound podcast

  • Vladimir Averin
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 10, 2009
      Please, Please, somebody, upload the set @ meguapload, PLEASE>........

      --- On Sun, 2/8/09, j. mincey <minceyfresh@...> wrote:
      From: j. mincey <minceyfresh@...>
      Subject: [Hybrid] 2.5 hour live set from March '08 on the flawlessSound podcast
      To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, February 8, 2009, 1:27 AM

      I just happened to be clicking around podcasts in the iTunes store and

      stumbled upon this live set the lads recorded at Sullivan Room in New

      York in 2008. I don't know if anyone has already mentioned this on

      'the list,' but I don't remember ever hearing about it. Here's the

      description of the set from the flawlessSound website:

      http://www.theflawl esssound. com/

      the flawlessSound 12

      featuring Hybrid

      Live at Sullivan Room, NYC

      3.22.08

      "FlawlessSound journeys to the land of breaks and trance with an old

      school favorite of ours, Hybrid. Their amazing productions were wowing

      us when we were just fans, and this set reminds us why. Recorded live

      at Sullivan Room for Flawless and Massive Event by NightReveler. com,

      we had to cut out the crowd noise because of all the cheering. It was

      that kind of night. Enjoy!"

      Alright, everyone, I hope you're all doing well!

      - J. Mincey

    • Hybridesque ...
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 11, 2009
        +1 I don't deal with iTunes...

        To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
        From: vladimiratsunrise@...
        Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 11:45:53 -0800

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 16, 2009
          Its still a damn AAC file even when you download it without iTunes!

          No good to me unless somebody knows a good, free convertor that
          doesn't chop the song in two or give you just a 30 second preview??

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Hybridesque ..." <hybridesque@...>
          wrote:

          > +1 I don't deal with iTunes...
          >
          > To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
          > From: vladimiratsunrise@...
          > Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 11:45:53 -0800
          > Subject: Re: [Hybrid] 2.5 hour live set from March '08 on the
          flawlessSound podcast

          > Please, Please, somebody, upload the set @ meguapload,
          PLEASE>........

        • rajiv raja
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 17, 2009
            According to the last few seconds of:

            http://blog.music.je/

            I understand that Hybrid plan to use Indian influences (or maybe just the orchestra) for their next album. Any more information on this?

          • Trent Saunders
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 19, 2009
              Heard the same thing as well, Hybrid have always been influenced by world music (Last man standing/marrakech/Sinequanon etc..) so hopefully on album 4 they will be adding even more flavour to the sound- The boys did a track called 'Komoru' not too long ago and sampled an amazon tribe singing for it- check it. =)

              Make Yahoo!7 your homepage and win a trip to the Quiksilver Pro. Find out more