Re: City Of Darkness

  • Hillery Burman
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 9, 2009
      So,

      Thank you!! I am a music-movement addict!!
      Hybrid is my next favorite band after Depeche Mode-4/20 release, yes!!!

      I gave it a sneak peek listen and am inspired!! I am a belly dancer, ALWAYS looking for motivation for the gym, the day and inspiration for performance. I am especially taken with Dance of the Damned and Resistance. Now, I just have to hook up so I can down load the mp3 situation, old school set up here. Let me know if ya need to make a video!!

      Keep me on your list if ya create anything new!!