Re: Hybrid starting their own radioshow on Frisky Radio

  • marksl8r
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2009
      Check out the set if you can, I think the last track is Hybrid's
      remix of "Battle At Aslan's How" by Harry Gregson-Williams from
      Prince Caspian (~52 mins on cue sheet). It's very dark with some good
      moody strings. Links are floating around within the discussion topic
      on Hybridized, but no doubt it will get the full hybridized treatment
      before long.

      Cheers

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "profoolz" <audiovictim@...> wrote:

      > From Frisky Radio:
      >
      > "We're giddy with excitement as we welcome HYBRID to our roster of
      > friskyResidents with a brand new and exclusive show! HYBRID Sound
      > System can only be heard on friskyRadio.
      >
      > Do not miss the debut show on Tuesday January 27 and then every 4th
      > Tuesday of the month at 09AM PST (1700 London). "
      >
      > More info @ http://friskyradio.com/shows/?id=143
      >

      > Sounds good ! :-)

    • yeahyoyo
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 17, 2009
        Hi folks,

        Hybrid does broadcasting Frisky-set downloads here:
        http://hopemanagement.co.uk/hybrid/podcast/podcast.xml

        from Germany
        Tom

        PS: This is a so called feed. It's basically a list of
        Hybrid-downloads, thus it is a link to "a list of links". It's like a
        website, so just click on it. Here's a little explanation for normal
        people. http://www.backinskinnyjeans.com/2006/09/how_to_explain_.html

        Other valuable breakbeat/Hybrid Feeds come from hybridized.org; from
        Hybrid's producer homepage; and from Newmixes.com who offer tons of
        good stuff.

        http://www.hybridized.org/sets.rdf
        http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com/news_rss1.xml
        http://www.newmixes.com/feed