Re: New Hybrid Mix: "This Is What You Need"

  • drquack02
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 28, 2009
      I gotta admit I really haven't been feeling Hybrid's DJ sets for the
      past couple of months...

      There are a couple stand out tracks they have been playing...Deliver
      Me, Candy, the excellent Nude / Flywheel mash-up....but the rest of
      the sets are pretty uneventful.

      Can't say I blame Hybrid though...they tried to stay off the bandwagon
      as long as possible...but Tech-House / Minimal stayed around just a
      bit too long.. :(

      Hopefully it doesn't affect their production..

      We need a nice new dose of breaks / prog. house!

      -Chris

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "R-Freshhhhhhhh..." <rpooley3@...> wrote:

      > LOL, it has it moments. I think it needs a few listens 2 grow on U.
      > Try burnin one & listenin 2 it.
    • David Nichols
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 29, 2009
        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Rukes" <rukes@...> wrote:

        > Straight from Chris, here is a brand new Hybrid remix called "This Is
        > What You Need"

        Thanks Rukes. Please pass back to Chris a note of thanks from us also :)