RE: [Hybrid] Re: MRC / Distinct'ive Digging Up Hybrid Masters! (Symphony!)

  • RICHARD LUND
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 28, 2009
      Sorry Im so behind on this ...

      The Hybrid Remix of Bombscare was actually released on the double cd of Y3K

      Avex Trax release

      Cat # : AVTCD - 95380

      Hope this helps ya track down one more

      RICK

      To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.comFrom: minceyfresh@...: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 17:21:04 +0000Subject: [Hybrid] Re: MRC / Distinct'ive Digging Up Hybrid Masters! (Symphony!)

      I hope that means that we'll eventually see the back catalog of Y3Kand Y4K EPs released digitally! I've been looking everywhere for legitversions of DB's "That Thing," Hybrid's "Groovology" and Hybrid'sremix of "Bombscare," all of which seem to only be available on Y3Kand Y4k vinyls EPs! I do know that Y4K is now its own separate record- James.

      Recent Activity

      1
      New MembersVisit Your Group

      Sell Online