Re: [Hybrid] New Hybrid Mix: "This Is What You Need"

  • Carolyn Pfaff
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 27, 2009
      So you think its boring too??
      Well, I've been playing around on imeem lately and have put together
      some playlists I really like.
      Now if only I could mix....

      ps. if anyone else has imeem up and running, post it!

      http://www.imeem.com/people/1cPZQqA

      On Jan 27, 2009, at 7:02 PM, Scott Moore wrote:

      > Nope!

    • R-Freshhhhhhhh...
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 28, 2009
        LOL, it has it moments. I think it needs a few listens 2 grow on U.
        Try burnin one & listenin 2 it.

        i'm sorry, but am i the only one that thinks this shit is boring??
        oh well..

        On Jan 27, 2009, at 2:12 PM, Rukes wrote:

        > Straight from Chris, here is a brand new Hybrid remix called "This Is
        > What You Need"
        >
        > Feel free to spread it around everywhere!
        >
        > https://download.yousendit.com/bVlBZHlvQTZFc0tGa1E9PQ

      • Scott Moore
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 28, 2009
          Yes Carolyn... I found the mix very boring... can't hit a homerun every time I guess :) Still hasn't changed my opinion of Hybrid though :)
          Anyone else? and the imemm thing looks interesting... will check it out...

          ________________________________
          S c o t t M o o r e
          www.wizum.com
          www.flickr.com/photos/wizum

          ________________________________
          Well, I've been playing around on imeem lately and have put together
          some playlists I really like.
          Now if only I could mix....

          ps. if anyone else has imeem up and running, post it!

          http://www.imeem. com/people/ 1cPZQqA

          On Jan 27, 2009, at 7:02 PM, Scott Moore wrote:

          > Nope!

        • drquack02
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 28, 2009
            I gotta admit I really haven't been feeling Hybrid's DJ sets for the
            past couple of months...

            There are a couple stand out tracks they have been playing...Deliver
            Me, Candy, the excellent Nude / Flywheel mash-up....but the rest of
            the sets are pretty uneventful.

            Can't say I blame Hybrid though...they tried to stay off the bandwagon
            as long as possible...but Tech-House / Minimal stayed around just a
            bit too long.. :(

            Hopefully it doesn't affect their production..

            We need a nice new dose of breaks / prog. house!

            -Chris

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "R-Freshhhhhhhh..." <rpooley3@...> wrote:

            > LOL, it has it moments. I think it needs a few listens 2 grow on U.
            > Try burnin one & listenin 2 it.
          • David Nichols
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 29, 2009
              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Rukes" <rukes@...> wrote:

              > Straight from Chris, here is a brand new Hybrid remix called "This Is
              > What You Need"

              Thanks Rukes. Please pass back to Chris a note of thanks from us also :)