RE: [Hybrid] New Hybrid Mix: "This Is What You Need"

  • Trent Saunders
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 27, 2009
      It's not as good as the last few mixes they have done, not very inspiring. Bring on the downtempo stuff like in soundsystem again! That was EXCELLENT stuff. The digweed sessions mix was my fave DJ set by the boys in ages.

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 27, 2009
        So you think its boring too??
        Well, I've been playing around on imeem lately and have put together
        some playlists I really like.
        Now if only I could mix....

        ps. if anyone else has imeem up and running, post it!

        http://www.imeem.com/people/1cPZQqA

        On Jan 27, 2009, at 7:02 PM, Scott Moore wrote:

        > Nope!

      • R-Freshhhhhhhh...
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 28, 2009
          LOL, it has it moments. I think it needs a few listens 2 grow on U.
          Try burnin one & listenin 2 it.

          i'm sorry, but am i the only one that thinks this shit is boring??
          oh well..

          On Jan 27, 2009, at 2:12 PM, Rukes wrote:

          > Straight from Chris, here is a brand new Hybrid remix called "This Is
          > What You Need"
          >
          > Feel free to spread it around everywhere!
          >
          > https://download.yousendit.com/bVlBZHlvQTZFc0tGa1E9PQ

        • Scott Moore
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 28, 2009
            Yes Carolyn... I found the mix very boring... can't hit a homerun every time I guess :) Still hasn't changed my opinion of Hybrid though :)
            Anyone else? and the imemm thing looks interesting... will check it out...

            ________________________________
            S c o t t M o o r e
            www.wizum.com
            www.flickr.com/photos/wizum

            ________________________________
            Well, I've been playing around on imeem lately and have put together
            some playlists I really like.
            Now if only I could mix....

            ps. if anyone else has imeem up and running, post it!

            http://www.imeem. com/people/ 1cPZQqA

            On Jan 27, 2009, at 7:02 PM, Scott Moore wrote:

            > Nope!

          • drquack02
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 28, 2009
              I gotta admit I really haven't been feeling Hybrid's DJ sets for the
              past couple of months...

              There are a couple stand out tracks they have been playing...Deliver
              Me, Candy, the excellent Nude / Flywheel mash-up....but the rest of
              the sets are pretty uneventful.

              Can't say I blame Hybrid though...they tried to stay off the bandwagon
              as long as possible...but Tech-House / Minimal stayed around just a
              bit too long.. :(

              Hopefully it doesn't affect their production..

              We need a nice new dose of breaks / prog. house!

              -Chris

              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "R-Freshhhhhhhh..." <rpooley3@...> wrote:

              > LOL, it has it moments. I think it needs a few listens 2 grow on U.
              > Try burnin one & listenin 2 it.
            • David Nichols
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 29, 2009
                --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Rukes" <rukes@...> wrote:

                > Straight from Chris, here is a brand new Hybrid remix called "This Is
                > What You Need"

                Thanks Rukes. Please pass back to Chris a note of thanks from us also :)