Hybrid starting their own radioshow on Frisky Radio

  • profoolz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2009
      From Frisky Radio:

      "We're giddy with excitement as we welcome HYBRID to our roster of
      friskyResidents with a brand new and exclusive show! HYBRID Sound
      System can only be heard on friskyRadio.

      Do not miss the debut show on Tuesday January 27 and then every 4th
      Tuesday of the month at 09AM PST (1700 London). "

      More info @ http://friskyradio.com/shows/?id=143

      Sounds good ! :-)
    • marksl8r
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2009
        Check out the set if you can, I think the last track is Hybrid's
        remix of "Battle At Aslan's How" by Harry Gregson-Williams from
        Prince Caspian (~52 mins on cue sheet). It's very dark with some good
        moody strings. Links are floating around within the discussion topic
        on Hybridized, but no doubt it will get the full hybridized treatment
        before long.

        Cheers

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "profoolz" <audiovictim@...> wrote:

        > From Frisky Radio:
        >
        > "We're giddy with excitement as we welcome HYBRID to our roster of
        > friskyResidents with a brand new and exclusive show! HYBRID Sound
        > System can only be heard on friskyRadio.
        >
        > Do not miss the debut show on Tuesday January 27 and then every 4th
        > Tuesday of the month at 09AM PST (1700 London). "
        >
        > More info @ http://friskyradio.com/shows/?id=143
        >

        > Sounds good ! :-)

      • yeahyoyo
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 17, 2009
          Hi folks,

          Hybrid does broadcasting Frisky-set downloads here:
          http://hopemanagement.co.uk/hybrid/podcast/podcast.xml

          from Germany
          Tom

          PS: This is a so called feed. It's basically a list of
          Hybrid-downloads, thus it is a link to "a list of links". It's like a
          website, so just click on it. Here's a little explanation for normal
          people. http://www.backinskinnyjeans.com/2006/09/how_to_explain_.html

          Other valuable breakbeat/Hybrid Feeds come from hybridized.org; from
          Hybrid's producer homepage; and from Newmixes.com who offer tons of
          good stuff.

          http://www.hybridized.org/sets.rdf
          http://www.hybridsoundsystem.com/news_rss1.xml
          http://www.newmixes.com/feed