Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid Remix CD Single & Rare Import Album For Sale

  • Telis
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 23, 2009
      Hi there mate! My name is Aristotelis Berdes and i am from Greece.I am really interested about the Monk & Canatella cd single,that includes both mixes club and dub.Can you please tell me if it's still available and how much does it cost.Thanks in advance,Telis
      Sent from my iPhone

      Στις 20 Ιαν 2009, ώρα 3:14, ο Nordicwarcry <celticslang@...> έγραψε:

      Hello All,

      I am making space in my music collection, and want to
      off load Hybrid-related CD singles and albums from my
      collection.

      I will accept best & honest offers for any/all of
      them.

      Please respond directly if interested and please
      specify which CD singles and/or albums interested in..

      Thanks.....brad

      They are:

      Moby Bodyrock Remixes 3 tracks inc Hybrid Bodyshow
      Remix
      Monk & Canatella CD1 3 mixes (no Hybrid)
      Monk & Canatella CD2 3 mixes inc Hybrid Electrotek
      Club Mix
      St. Etienne Boy Is Crying 3 mixes inc Hybrid Mix
      Andreas Johnson Glorious 6 mixes inc Hybrid Mix
      Jean Michel Jarre C’est La Vie CD1 3 mixes inc Hybrid
      Echoplex Mix
      Jean Michel Jarre C’est La Vie CD2 inc Futureshock &
      Funkstorung Mixes
      Carl Cox Phuture 2000 3 mixes Hybrid Remix Radio Edit
      & Hybrid Remix Video Edit
      Moby Southside 7 Mixes inc Hybrid Dishing Pump Remix &
      Hybrid Dishing Pump Instrumental
      Inner Sanctum How Soon is Now 6 mixes inc Hybrid Mix
      Energy 52 – Café Del Mar ’98 3 mixes inc Hybrid’s Time
      Traveller Remix
      Blue Pearl – Naked in the Rain ’98 6 mixes inc Hybrid
      Remix
      Monk & Canatella Enter The Monk feat Hybrid Club,
      Hybrid Dub, FreQnasty Remix and Original Version
      Montano vs The Trumpetman Itza Trumpet Thing 7 mixes
      inc Hybrid Remix
      Chris Coco – Albatross 4 mixes inc Hybrid Remix
      Adeva Don’t Think About It – 6 mixes inc Hybrid Mix
      Musique vs U2 – New Year’s Dub 5 mixes inc Hybrid
      Remix
      Alison Limerick – Put Your Faith in Me 11 Remixes inc
      Hybrid Vocal Mix and Hybrid Breakbeat Dub
      Hyper Go Go High 6 mixes inc Hybrid Dub
      Kevin Aviance Din Da Da 6 Mixes inc Hybrid Mix

      Serious Offers Only for the Below Two Full Length
      Recordings
      +++++++
      1)Y3K Soundtrack to the Future (2xCD) Limited Edition
      Avex Asia Release Sealed/New (2nd CD features unmixed
      versions of Way Out West Enlightenment, Timo Maas vs
      Ian Wilkie –Twin Town (General Midi Remix), Bushwacka!
      – Net Bugz, Ashtrax – Digital Reason, Sasha –
      Rabbitweed, 2 Bad Mice –Bombscare (Hybrid Remix), Lexi
      Love – I See You, Anthony Rother – Red Light Distric
      (Blim’s Pro Mix), and Hybrid – High Velocity Edit.

      2) Every Little Thing – The Remixes II Avex Trax Asia
      Sealed/New in Plastic features remixes by Eboman,
      DeeJay Punk Roc, Tuff Jam, Hybrid, Rod Antoon, Dom &
      Roland, Satoshi Hidaka, DZ, HAL, Nao Nakamura, Dub
      Master X.

    • Nordicwarcry
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 23, 2009
        hello again,

        that CD is now sold to another person. There are
        plenty of other Hybrid rare remixes offered from my
        list. Let me know if you are interested in any other
        ones...

      • Telis
        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 26, 2009
          Thanks mate,but i have all the others you are selling.

          Sent from my iPhone

          Στις 24 Ιαν 2009, ώρα 8:38, ο Nordicwarcry <celticslang@...> έγραψε:

          --- Telis <cestlavie1997@...> wrote:

> [...]
          > +++++++
          > 1)Y3K Soundtrack to the Future (2xCD) Limited
          > Edition
          > Avex Asia Release Sealed/New (2nd CD features
          > unmixed
          > versions of Way Out West Enlightenment, Timo Maas vs
          > Ian Wilkie –Twin Town (General Midi Remix),
          > Bushwacka!
          > – Net Bugz, Ashtrax – Digital Reason, Sasha –
          > Rabbitweed, 2 Bad Mice –Bombscare (Hybrid Remix),
          > Lexi
          > Love – I See You, Anthony Rother – Red Light
          > Distric
          > (Blim’s Pro Mix), and Hybrid – High Velocity
          > Edit.
          >
          > 2) Every Little Thing – The Remixes II Avex Trax
          > Asia
          > Sealed/New in Plastic features remixes by Eboman,
          > DeeJay Punk Roc, Tuff Jam, Hybrid, Rod Antoon, Dom &
          > Roland, Satoshi Hidaka, DZ, HAL, Nao Nakamura, Dub

        • RICHARD LUND
          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 28, 2009
            Sorry Im so behind on this ...

            The Hybrid Remix of Bombscare was actually released on the double cd of Y3K

            Avex Trax release

            Cat # : AVTCD - 95380

            Hope this helps ya track down one more

            RICK

            To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.comFrom: minceyfresh@...: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 17:21:04 +0000Subject: [Hybrid] Re: MRC / Distinct'ive Digging Up Hybrid Masters! (Symphony!)

            I hope that means that we'll eventually see the back catalog of Y3Kand Y4K EPs released digitally! I've been looking everywhere for legitversions of DB's "That Thing," Hybrid's "Groovology" and Hybrid'sremix of "Bombscare," all of which seem to only be available on Y3Kand Y4k vinyls EPs! I do know that Y4K is now its own separate record- James.

            Recent Activity

            1
            New MembersVisit Your Group

            Sell Online