traveling to UK from LA

  • brothajames455
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2009
      Hey all -

      I'm looking at heading out to the UK somewhere between next week and the end of March
      and I figured I'd hit you all up to see if there are any events (music related or otherwise) that I
      should try to plan my trip around. It would be cool to catch Hybrid doing a live performance
      (especially since we don't get them in L.A. anymore!), but of course that would be too lucky
      of me.

      All suggestions welcome and much appreciated! Cheers.

      - Ian