City Of Darkness

  • Trent. S
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 20, 2009
      Before you all slaughter me for doing a plug please read on- After about 4 years of recording
      and label hunting my album 'City Of Darkness' (By The Invisionary) is finally released on the
      Nuform label in Italy. If you love Hybrid and the likes of deep electronic music and classical
      this might be worth checking out. I guess I am trying to do some of my own viral marketing
      as Indie labels don't really have the funding to do it all. It's also available on Itunes. Feel free
      to hit me up at: reallyknowyourenemy@...

      Thanks guys and Thanks for letting me post this if it is posted, I have been a loyal Hybrid
      follower and list member for quite a while now and it's a great community to share with =)

      Cheers guys and gals
    • drquack02
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 21, 2009
        I just want to chime in and give my support to Trent...hes done some
        excellent Hybrid bootlegs in the past, and really does some excellent
        productions.

        Will be picking this one up!

        -Chris

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trent. S" <reallyknowyourenemy@...>
        wrote:

        > Before you all slaughter me for doing a plug please read on- After
        about 4 years of recording
        > and label hunting my album 'City Of Darkness' (By The Invisionary)
        is finally released on the
        > Nuform label in Italy. If you love Hybrid and the likes of deep
        electronic music and classical
        > this might be worth checking out. I guess I am trying to do some of
        my own viral marketing
        > as Indie labels don't really have the funding to do it all. It's
        also available on Itunes. Feel free
        > to hit me up at: reallyknowyourenemy@...
        >
        > Thanks guys and Thanks for letting me post this if it is posted, I
        have been a loyal Hybrid
        > follower and list member for quite a while now and it's a great
        community to share with =)

        > Cheers guys and gals

      • Daniel
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 8 12:24 AM
          wrote:

          > Before you all slaughter me for doing a plug please read on- After
          about 4 years of recording
          > and label hunting my album 'City Of Darkness' (By The Invisionary)
          is finally released on the
          > Nuform label in Italy. If you love Hybrid and the likes of deep
          electronic music and classical
          > this might be worth checking out. I guess I am trying to do some of
          my own viral marketing
          > as Indie labels don't really have the funding to do it all. It's
          also available on Itunes.

          > Thanks guys and Thanks for letting me post this if it is posted, I
          have been a loyal Hybrid
          > follower and list member for quite a while now and it's a great
          community to share with =)

          > Cheers guys and gals

          Just got around to giving this a listen, and I bought it outright on
          Amazon (http://amazon.com/dp/B001PFKC6G). For the mods' sake, I *do*
          appreciate the plugs getting thru, especially when it's in support of
          someone who's been with the group for some time and it's within the
          (loose) genre.

          Album as a whole has some hard edges, but I quite like the variety of
          moods between tracks; I think it starts and finishes quite well. Some
          of the bits are reminiscent of not only Hybrid but TSC/Tomio Tremmel,
          which is great in my book. For nine us-bucks, it's a deal.
          Especially liked the darker bits.

          Cheers!

          ][
        • Trent Saunders
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 9 5:43 PM
            Hey thanks Dan for the support =)

            Make Yahoo!7 your homepage and win a trip to the Quiksilver Pro. Find out more
          • Hillery Burman
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 9 6:57 PM
              So,

              Thank you!! I am a music-movement addict!!
              Hybrid is my next favorite band after Depeche Mode-4/20 release, yes!!!

              I gave it a sneak peek listen and am inspired!! I am a belly dancer, ALWAYS looking for motivation for the gym, the day and inspiration for performance. I am especially taken with Dance of the Damned and Resistance. Now, I just have to hook up so I can down load the mp3 situation, old school set up here. Let me know if ya need to make a video!!

              Keep me on your list if ya create anything new!!