Re: [Hybrid] MRC / Distinct'ive Digging Up Hybrid Masters! (Symphony!)

  • Angus Samson
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 14, 2009
      about time

    • dcraig@nmt.edu
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 14, 2009
        Awesome, a high quality version of the Symphonik Mix. I never was able to
        track down a copy of this on file and the Mp3's floating around were less
        than stellar. The precursor to all of their Echoplex styled remixes.
        Thanks for the find. With a wav I can at least burn the sucker to CD for
        posterities sake.

        - Dan

        > Hi all,
        >
        > Just wanted to let you know to watch Beatport / Juno Downloads etc.
        > for digital download additions of previously 12''/192kb only Hybrid
        > material...
        >
        > Right now you can get three Symphony mixes in full Wavs that were
        > never before available on Beatport. (Extra Fall Out Of Love mixes were
        > added, but two had errors...hopefully we will see them later)
        >
        > Really gotta give MRC (new owner of Distinct'ive) props for seeing
        > value in putting up a full digital catalog...and digging up stuff over
        > a decade old to provide to you....so give them, and Hybrid, your
        > support by downloading them...
        >
        > -Chris

      • Andy Roberts
        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 15, 2009
          The Hybrid Remix of Hyper Go Go High is for sale now too (labelled as
          the Dub)

          If anyone shopping for new digital Hybrid tracks thought the Formula of
          Fear bundle was a bit expensive, have a look at
          http://www.dancerecords.com/releases/25599 as they're selling all of
          them for a very good price.

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Touzimsky <tto@...> wrote:

          > Any chance we will see some more stuff that hasn't been available on
          CD or WAV before? Thinking of some early remixes on Distinct'ive promo
          12"s and stuff.

          > ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

        • David Nichols
          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 15, 2009
            ..and I'm pleased to see the M4 Corridor Dub is there too as this was
            my personal favourite Symphony track and what started my following of
            Hybrid. I never could transfer the vinyl to wav very cleanly, so this
            has made my day.... :)

            So thanks for the heads up on this

            David

            > Awesome, a high quality version of the Symphonik Mix. I never was
            able to
            > track down a copy of this on file and the Mp3's floating around were
            less
            > than stellar. The precursor to all of their Echoplex styled remixes.
            > Thanks for the find. With a wav I can at least burn the sucker to CD
            for
            > posterities sake.
            >
            > - Dan
          • j. mincey
            Message 5 of 15 , Jan 16, 2009
              Did you guys notice that a full version of the Echoplex remix of
              Finished Symphony was also just re-released? For the past couple
              years, all I've been able to find digitally was the radio edit. I know
              that it couldn't have been available for too long, as the album
              artwork simply consists of the distinctive (pun clearly intended)
              "DISN ###" that they've been putting on their re-releases lately. I've
              seen it on Beatport (WAV or 320 kbps) and on Amazon's mp3 store( 236
              kbps VBR).

              I hope that means that we'll eventually see the back catalog of Y3K
              and Y4K EPs released digitally! I've been looking everywhere for legit
              versions of DB's "That Thing," Hybrid's "Groovology" and Hybrid's
              remix of "Bombscare," all of which seem to only be available on Y3K
              and Y4k vinyls EPs! I do know that Y4K is now its own separate record
              label, but here's to hoping that Distinctive is able to release their
              back catalog, as Y4K (as a label) doesn't seem very eager to do
              release anything at the moment...

              - James.

              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "drquack02" <drquack02@...> wrote:
              > Right now you can get three Symphony mixes in full Wavs that were
              > never before available on Beatport.

              > Really gotta give MRC (new owner of Distinct'ive) props for seeing
              > value in putting up a full digital catalog...and digging up stuff
              over a decade old to provide to you...
            • drquack02
              Message 6 of 15 , Jan 17, 2009
                You can find Hybrid's Bombscare remix on the Asian 2x CD version of
                Y3K...but it is a bit rare.

                Hopefully we will see Groovology though...those really need a release..

                -Chris

                --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "j. mincey" <minceyfresh@...> wrote:

                > Did you guys notice that a full version of the Echoplex remix of
                > Finished Symphony was also just re-released? For the past couple
                > years, all I've been able to find digitally was the radio edit. I know
                > that it couldn't have been available for too long, as the album
                > artwork simply consists of the distinctive (pun clearly intended)
                > "DISN ###" that they've been putting on their re-releases lately. I've
                > seen it on Beatport (WAV or 320 kbps) and on Amazon's mp3 store( 236
                > kbps VBR).
                >
                > I hope that means that we'll eventually see the back catalog of Y3K
                > and Y4K EPs released digitally! I've been looking everywhere for legit
                > versions of DB's "That Thing," Hybrid's "Groovology" and Hybrid's
                > remix of "Bombscare," all of which seem to only be available on Y3K
                > and Y4k vinyls EPs! I do know that Y4K is now its own separate record
                > label, but here's to hoping that Distinctive is able to release their
                > back catalog, as Y4K (as a label) doesn't seem very eager to do
                > release anything at the moment...
                >
                > - James.
              • Nordicwarcry
                Message 7 of 15 , Jan 19, 2009
                  Hello All,

                  I am making space in my music collection, and want to
                  off load Hybrid-related CD singles and albums from my
                  collection.

                  I will accept best & honest offers for any/all of
                  them.

                  Please respond directly if interested and please
                  specify which CD singles and/or albums interested in..

                  Thanks.....brad

                  They are:

                  Moby Bodyrock Remixes 3 tracks inc Hybrid Bodyshow
                  Remix
                  Monk & Canatella CD1 3 mixes (no Hybrid)
                  Monk & Canatella CD2 3 mixes inc Hybrid Electrotek
                  Club Mix
                  St. Etienne Boy Is Crying 3 mixes inc Hybrid Mix
                  Andreas Johnson Glorious 6 mixes inc Hybrid Mix
                  Jean Michel Jarre C’est La Vie CD1 3 mixes inc Hybrid
                  Echoplex Mix
                  Jean Michel Jarre C’est La Vie CD2 inc Futureshock &
                  Funkstorung Mixes
                  Carl Cox Phuture 2000 3 mixes Hybrid Remix Radio Edit
                  & Hybrid Remix Video Edit
                  Moby Southside 7 Mixes inc Hybrid Dishing Pump Remix &
                  Hybrid Dishing Pump Instrumental
                  Inner Sanctum How Soon is Now 6 mixes inc Hybrid Mix
                  Energy 52 – Café Del Mar ’98 3 mixes inc Hybrid’s Time
                  Traveller Remix
                  Blue Pearl – Naked in the Rain ’98 6 mixes inc Hybrid
                  Remix
                  Monk & Canatella Enter The Monk feat Hybrid Club,
                  Hybrid Dub, FreQnasty Remix and Original Version
                  Montano vs The Trumpetman Itza Trumpet Thing 7 mixes
                  inc Hybrid Remix
                  Chris Coco – Albatross 4 mixes inc Hybrid Remix
                  Adeva Don’t Think About It – 6 mixes inc Hybrid Mix
                  Musique vs U2 – New Year’s Dub 5 mixes inc Hybrid
                  Remix
                  Alison Limerick – Put Your Faith in Me 11 Remixes inc
                  Hybrid Vocal Mix and Hybrid Breakbeat Dub
                  Hyper Go Go High 6 mixes inc Hybrid Dub
                  Kevin Aviance Din Da Da 6 Mixes inc Hybrid Mix

                  Serious Offers Only for the Below Two Full Length
                  Recordings
                  +++++++
                  1)Y3K Soundtrack to the Future (2xCD) Limited Edition
                  Avex Asia Release Sealed/New (2nd CD features unmixed
                  versions of Way Out West Enlightenment, Timo Maas vs
                  Ian Wilkie –Twin Town (General Midi Remix), Bushwacka!
                  – Net Bugz, Ashtrax – Digital Reason, Sasha –
                  Rabbitweed, 2 Bad Mice –Bombscare (Hybrid Remix), Lexi
                  Love – I See You, Anthony Rother – Red Light Distric
                  (Blim’s Pro Mix), and Hybrid – High Velocity Edit.

                  2) Every Little Thing – The Remixes II Avex Trax Asia
                  Sealed/New in Plastic features remixes by Eboman,
                  DeeJay Punk Roc, Tuff Jam, Hybrid, Rod Antoon, Dom &
                  Roland, Satoshi Hidaka, DZ, HAL, Nao Nakamura, Dub
                  Master X.
                • Telis
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jan 23, 2009
                    Hi there mate! My name is Aristotelis Berdes and i am from Greece.I am really interested about the Monk & Canatella cd single,that includes both mixes club and dub.Can you please tell me if it's still available and how much does it cost.Thanks in advance,Telis
                    Sent from my iPhone

                    Στις 20 Ιαν 2009, ώρα 3:14, ο Nordicwarcry <celticslang@...> έγραψε:

                      Message 10 of 15 , Jan 23, 2009
                        hello again,

                        that CD is now sold to another person. There are
                        plenty of other Hybrid rare remixes offered from my
                        list. Let me know if you are interested in any other
                        ones...

                      • Telis
                        Message 11 of 15 , Jan 26, 2009
                          Thanks mate,but i have all the others you are selling.

                          Sent from my iPhone

                          Στις 24 Ιαν 2009, ώρα 8:38, ο Nordicwarcry <celticslang@...> έγραψε:

                          --- Telis <cestlavie1997@...> wrote:

> [...]
                          > +++++++
                          > 1)Y3K Soundtrack to the Future (2xCD) Limited
                          > Edition
                          > Avex Asia Release Sealed/New (2nd CD features
                          > unmixed
                          > versions of Way Out West Enlightenment, Timo Maas vs
                          > Ian Wilkie –Twin Town (General Midi Remix),
                          > Bushwacka!
                          > – Net Bugz, Ashtrax – Digital Reason, Sasha –
                          > Rabbitweed, 2 Bad Mice –Bombscare (Hybrid Remix),
                          > Lexi
                          > Love – I See You, Anthony Rother – Red Light
                          > Distric
                          > (Blim’s Pro Mix), and Hybrid – High Velocity
                          > Edit.
                          >
                          > 2) Every Little Thing – The Remixes II Avex Trax
                          > Asia
                          > Sealed/New in Plastic features remixes by Eboman,
                          > DeeJay Punk Roc, Tuff Jam, Hybrid, Rod Antoon, Dom &
                          > Roland, Satoshi Hidaka, DZ, HAL, Nao Nakamura, Dub

                        • RICHARD LUND
                          Message 12 of 15 , Jan 28, 2009
                            Sorry Im so behind on this ...

                            The Hybrid Remix of Bombscare was actually released on the double cd of Y3K

                            Avex Trax release

                            Cat # : AVTCD - 95380

                            Hope this helps ya track down one more

                            RICK

                            To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.comFrom: minceyfresh@...: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 17:21:04 +0000Subject: [Hybrid] Re: MRC / Distinct'ive Digging Up Hybrid Masters! (Symphony!)

                            I hope that means that we'll eventually see the back catalog of Y3Kand Y4K EPs released digitally! I've been looking everywhere for legitversions of DB's "That Thing," Hybrid's "Groovology" and Hybrid'sremix of "Bombscare," all of which seem to only be available on Y3Kand Y4k vinyls EPs! I do know that Y4K is now its own separate record- James.

                            Recent Activity

                            1
                            New MembersVisit Your Group

                            Sell Online