Laist.com interviews Rukes.com!

  • Rukes
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2009
      http://laist.com/2009/01/09/meet_drew_rukes_ressler_top_nightli.php

      I mention how I pretty much got started thanks to Hybrid, and give Mike
      some props! :)

      Be sure to click on the star to favorite the article!

      Or, since it is a little buggy, a comment is good too :)
    • dcraig@nmt.edu
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2009
        > http://laist.com/2009/01/09/meet_drew_rukes_ressler_top_nightli.php
        >
        > I mention how I pretty much got started thanks to Hybrid, and give Mike
        > some props! :)
        >
        > Be sure to click on the star to favorite the article!
        >
        > Or, since it is a little buggy, a comment is good too :)

        I had no idea you were getting that big with your photography dude.
        Pretty awesome.

        - Dan