RE: Where are they now ??

  • RICHARD LUND
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 12, 2008
      Thanx to everyone who replied ..

      Nice to see some chatter back up on the list here ..

      RICK
    • ally @ hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 15, 2008
        Hi everyone...

        I'm still here :-)

        I get chance to check messages only every now and again these days.
        Work is keeping me too busy for anything else :-(

        Hope you're all well and have a really lovely Christmas / holiday / new
        year.

        Ally x