Where's Gav?

  • Gavin
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2008
      Hi Richard.

      I still float quietly on here. I'm currently moving from Australia to Europe, and am all over the US at the moment.

      I can't see Hybrid ever being quiet, so I'm sure they're working on something or other. Good production takes time!

      Cheers,
      Gavin
    • RICHARD LUND
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2008
        Where abouts in the US have you been lately ? ..

        Next time you're in florida you should look me up ...

        RICK