Re: Where are they now ??

  • Georgy
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 6, 2008
      Everybody got tired of the slowness of the list mostly due to
      moderation. No conversation can be had as the response time is
      unacceptable. (your Thanksgiving email is a good example, or the
      countless party dates, times that are posted the following Monday)

      I still don't get the point of the censoring.
      - harsh language? we are adults and can cope with anything I'd believe...
      - strong opinions? same as above
      - links being posted?? I could find those links to d/l songs faster
      than click on them from messages
      and most probably there are tons more reasons and everyone has some.

      OR people just got bored with the "I heard Hybrid on the radio, wow"
      type of messages... :)))

      I'd say this list is pretty much dead now.

      cheers,
      G.

    • whizz@ukonline.co.uk
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 7, 2008
        Hybrid's move to Hope is currently only a switch of management (and one compilation). As you may have noticed, Formula Of Fear was released on Distinctive.

        Currently they are working on album #4 which will be the last of their contact with Distinctive I believe. Just recently John Graham was confirmed to be in the studio with them, and as such will contribute once again to their album.

        These days Chris and Mike do not live in the same vicinity with Chris still in Wales and Mike now residing in Derbyshire (hence the new studio in the credits of their more recent work).

        They have done a few edits, and there are rumblings of a label of their own once the contractual commitments with Distinctive are complete.

        Quoting RICHARD LUND <_schwa_@...>:

        So whats happened to the list these days ??

        Where is everyone ??

        Vinnie , Andy , Gavin , Ally ..

        We still hear from James , Rich , Rukes , Ben , Andy & Chris and a few others (forgive me for not remembering names)

        and

        Wheres Hybrid now ??

        Whats up with the boys these days ...

        We got the Formula of Fear release & Soundsystem but what now ...

        No remixes in the works ?? ..

        I thought the switch to Hope was to release some of there score work ...well they got quite a back-catalogue of that they could start releasing it anytime now ...

        We got the Suri Tribe remix and talks of a Cui Juan remix but that was it ....

        Well I rambled on enough for one ..

        Rick

        aka GLITCH
        aka Hybridian
      • RICHARD LUND
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 12, 2008
          Thanx to everyone who replied ..

          Nice to see some chatter back up on the list here ..

          RICK
        • ally @ hybrid-group.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 15, 2008
            Hi everyone...

            I'm still here :-)

            I get chance to check messages only every now and again these days.
            Work is keeping me too busy for anything else :-(

            Hope you're all well and have a really lovely Christmas / holiday / new
            year.

            Ally x