Re: Hybrid "I Choose noise" album promo party

  • nicolaj_sj
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 5, 2008
      The track being played is Muse - Knights of Cydonia (Future Funk Squad
      Remix). Good remix =)

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Pawel Nowak <paweln@...> wrote:
      hello :)

      can you help with identification name of track?

      thanks
    • James Warren
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 5, 2008
        That would be an unofficial release called...

        Future Funk Squad vs Muse - Knights of Cydonia (Breaks Mix) [Hacker
        Records]

        Single sided 12" and you might find it on ebay or such like from time
        to time.

        On 24 Nov 2008, at 09:14, Pawel Nowak wrote:
        hello :)

        can you help with identification name of track?

        thanks
      • Ashraf El-Sayed
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 6, 2008
          I'd like to know the name of the first track too, very cool!
        • rrs43082