Hybrid "I Choose noise" album promo party

  • Pawel Nowak
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 24, 2008
      hello :)

      can you help with identification name of track?

      thanks

    • nicolaj_sj
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 5, 2008
        The track being played is Muse - Knights of Cydonia (Future Funk Squad
        Remix). Good remix =)

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Pawel Nowak <paweln@...> wrote:
        hello :)

        can you help with identification name of track?

        thanks
      • James Warren
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 5, 2008
          That would be an unofficial release called...

          Future Funk Squad vs Muse - Knights of Cydonia (Breaks Mix) [Hacker
          Records]

          Single sided 12" and you might find it on ebay or such like from time
          to time.

          On 24 Nov 2008, at 09:14, Pawel Nowak wrote:
          hello :)

          can you help with identification name of track?

          thanks
        • Ashraf El-Sayed
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 6, 2008
            I'd like to know the name of the first track too, very cool!
          • rrs43082
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 7, 2008
              Muse - Invicible (Future Funk Squad Remix)

              found in Hybrid - (9.26.2006) Strongarm Sessions Guest Mix

              great song...