RE: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid @ Insomnia, Mission, Leeds on 3rd October

  • Hybridesque ...
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2008
      I didn't hear any Hybrid tracks or remixes that I recall, but I can't remember when I last had so much fun clubbing. It was Mike & Chris doing their usual tag-team on the CD Decks.

      I'm tempted to go along to Nottingham at the end of the month, but thinking about the logistics...

      To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
      From: benjabrams@...
      Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 15:52:55 +0000
      Subject: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid @ Insomnia, Mission, Leeds on 3rd October

      Couldn't make this in the end.

      Good set? Was it Chris or Mike? Any Hybrid tracks/remixes thrown in

      there?

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Hybridesque ..." <hybridesque@...>