Hybrid @ Insomnia, Mission, Leeds on 3rd October

  • Hybridesque ...
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30 12:01 PM
      Anybody aside from myself going?

      Jitesh.

    • Ben Abrams
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2008
        Couldn't make this in the end.

        Good set? Was it Chris or Mike? Any Hybrid tracks/remixes thrown in
        there?

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Hybridesque ..." <hybridesque@...>
        wrote:

        > Anybody aside from myself going?
        >
        > Jitesh.

      • Hybridesque ...
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 13, 2008
          I didn't hear any Hybrid tracks or remixes that I recall, but I can't remember when I last had so much fun clubbing. It was Mike & Chris doing their usual tag-team on the CD Decks.

          I'm tempted to go along to Nottingham at the end of the month, but thinking about the logistics...

          To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
          From: benjabrams@...
          Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 15:52:55 +0000
          Subject: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid @ Insomnia, Mission, Leeds on 3rd October