Re: [Hybrid] Re: New mix

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 28, 2008
      Anybody ever find out the "real" track listings for this mix?

      From: Darrin Maunders
      Date: 3/1/2008 6:46:39 PM
      To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Hybrid] New mix

      Just got sent a new mix. Listening to it now. I'll ask if it's OK to
      share it with list members.

      Hybrid 'My Friends Electric' DJ mix Feb 2008

      1.Silicon Soul : Fearmakers ( DJ Tool)
      2.Andrew Weatherall : La Sirena : The Bullet Catcher
      3.MOS : Emotional Distortion : popof Remix
      4.Mike Monday : Zum Zum ( Audiojack Remix)
      5.System 7 : Space Bird : Dub?re Deep Space remix
      6.Thomas Schwartz : Jupiter Calling (Original)
      7.Sasha : Mongoose (Wutam & J - Break Remix)
      8.Sasha : Who Killed Sparky (Original)
      9.Off Key : Outside In
      10.Greg Churchill : Mulcha (Original Mix)
      11.Tomcraft : Boogie Nights (Original Mix)

    • Chris
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 30, 2008
        This mix features on www.hybridsoundsystem.com , in the DJ sets
        section. So I assume the tracklist there is definitive...

        Chris

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 3, 2008
          I've searched for the tunes & they don't add up.
          Example, I hear Sasha Coma in there & it's not listed.

          section. So I assume the tracklist there is definitive...

          Chris

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Rich" <rpooley3@...> wrote:

          > Anybody ever find out the "real" track listings for this mix?

        • Daniel
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 3, 2008
            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <cmattley@...> wrote:

            > This mix features on www.hybridsoundsystem.com , in the DJ sets
            > section. So I assume the tracklist there is definitive...

            Has anyone figured out the download URL for this set? If it streams,
            it's gotta be save-able.

            ][