Re:14 Track "Formula Of Fear" digital single

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 23, 2008
      Good job I didnt race off to HMV looking for a CD...

      I downloaded the 14 tracks though too...could wait any longer. There
      are some reasonable prices out there, which make the hideous Beatport
      price look ridiculous. I recommend www.junodownload.co.uk, gives you a
      range of prices depending on the quality of mp3 you'd like to download.

      http://www.amazon.co.uk/Formula-Fear-Hybrid/dp/B001G3EN3A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1222096855&sr=8-1