Re:14 Track "Formula Of Fear" digital single

  • jtstarkiller
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 22, 2008
      Yep. Right here...

      http://www.amazon.co.uk/Formula-Fear-Hybrid/dp/B001G3EN3A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1222096855&sr=8-1

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Nordicwarcry <celticslang@...> wrote:

      > Hello Hybrid Fans...
      > not really interested in MP3 format...will there ever
      > be an official release of this Hybrid CD single for
      > physical CD purchase...
      >

      > --- Mike Henderson <myq@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Wow... so Hybrid (or at least Distinctive) are going
      > > Electro with this release? I'd be quite happy to see
      > > Hybrid phase out of the "smooth house" phase they've
      > > been in the last year or so.
      > >
      > > Should be good, and it's VERY nice to get a big,
      > > fat, circa-2001 Avex-Trax style >14< mixes, without
      > > having to hunt for obscure promos! Slated for
      > > availability on Monday on Amazon's site.
      > >
      > > Mike
      > >
      > > In a message dated 09/16/08 21:21:49 Central
      > > Daylight Time, rukes@... writes:
      > >
      > > http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001ESLAP6
      > >
      > > Should be on iTunes and Beatport too, around this
      > > weekend.

      > > removed]

    • Chris
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 23, 2008
        Good job I didnt race off to HMV looking for a CD...

        I downloaded the 14 tracks though too...could wait any longer. There
        are some reasonable prices out there, which make the hideous Beatport
        price look ridiculous. I recommend www.junodownload.co.uk, gives you a
        range of prices depending on the quality of mp3 you'd like to download.