Re: [Hybrid] Re:14 Track "Formula Of Fear" digital single

  • Thomas Touzimsky
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 21, 2008
      > not really interested in MP3 format...will there ever
      > be an official release of this Hybrid CD single for
      > physical CD purchase...

      Digital release is today, physical release is October 6th.

      ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

      "I can’t give you a surefire formula for success…but I can give you a
      formula for failure: try to please everyone all the time." - Herbert
      Bayard Swoope
    • jtstarkiller
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 22, 2008
        Yep. Right here...

        http://www.amazon.co.uk/Formula-Fear-Hybrid/dp/B001G3EN3A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1222096855&sr=8-1

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Nordicwarcry <celticslang@...> wrote:

        > Hello Hybrid Fans...
        > not really interested in MP3 format...will there ever
        > be an official release of this Hybrid CD single for
        > physical CD purchase...
        >

        > --- Mike Henderson <myq@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Wow... so Hybrid (or at least Distinctive) are going
        > > Electro with this release? I'd be quite happy to see
        > > Hybrid phase out of the "smooth house" phase they've
        > > been in the last year or so.
        > >
        > > Should be good, and it's VERY nice to get a big,
        > > fat, circa-2001 Avex-Trax style >14< mixes, without
        > > having to hunt for obscure promos! Slated for
        > > availability on Monday on Amazon's site.
        > >
        > > Mike
        > >
        > > In a message dated 09/16/08 21:21:49 Central
        > > Daylight Time, rukes@... writes:
        > >
        > > http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001ESLAP6
        > >
        > > Should be on iTunes and Beatport too, around this
        > > weekend.

        > > removed]

      • Chris
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 23, 2008
          Good job I didnt race off to HMV looking for a CD...

          I downloaded the 14 tracks though too...could wait any longer. There
          are some reasonable prices out there, which make the hideous Beatport
          price look ridiculous. I recommend www.junodownload.co.uk, gives you a
          range of prices depending on the quality of mp3 you'd like to download.