Re: [Hybrid] Re:14 Track "Formula Of Fear" digital single

  • dcraig@nmt.edu
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 21, 2008
      I agree with you man, I like to purchase physical things as well. I like
      to be able to flip the case around and read it while I listen. You just
      can't do that with digital releases. Plus, I've had far more hard drives
      crash than commercial CD's go bad.

      Dan

      > Hello Hybrid Fans...
      > not really interested in MP3 format...will there ever
      > be an official release of this Hybrid CD single for
      > physical CD purchase...
      >

      > --- Mike Henderson <myq@...> wrote:
      >
      >> Wow... so Hybrid (or at least Distinctive) are going
      >> Electro with this release? I'd be quite happy to see
      >> Hybrid phase out of the "smooth house" phase they've
      >> been in the last year or so.
      >>
      >> Should be good, and it's VERY nice to get a big,
      >> fat, circa-2001 Avex-Trax style >14< mixes, without
      >> having to hunt for obscure promos! Slated for
      >> availability on Monday on Amazon's site.
      >>
      >> Mike
      >>
      >> In a message dated 09/16/08 21:21:49 Central
      >> Daylight Time, rukes@... writes:
      >>
      >> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001ESLAP6
      >>
      >> Should be on iTunes and Beatport too, around this
      >> weekend.

      >> removed]

    • Thomas Touzimsky
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 21, 2008
        > not really interested in MP3 format...will there ever
        > be an official release of this Hybrid CD single for
        > physical CD purchase...

        Digital release is today, physical release is October 6th.

        ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

        "I can’t give you a surefire formula for success…but I can give you a
        formula for failure: try to please everyone all the time." - Herbert
        Bayard Swoope
      • jtstarkiller
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 22, 2008
          Yep. Right here...

          http://www.amazon.co.uk/Formula-Fear-Hybrid/dp/B001G3EN3A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1222096855&sr=8-1

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Nordicwarcry <celticslang@...> wrote:

          > Hello Hybrid Fans...
          > not really interested in MP3 format...will there ever
          > be an official release of this Hybrid CD single for
          > physical CD purchase...
          >

          > --- Mike Henderson <myq@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Wow... so Hybrid (or at least Distinctive) are going
          > > Electro with this release? I'd be quite happy to see
          > > Hybrid phase out of the "smooth house" phase they've
          > > been in the last year or so.
          > >
          > > Should be good, and it's VERY nice to get a big,
          > > fat, circa-2001 Avex-Trax style >14< mixes, without
          > > having to hunt for obscure promos! Slated for
          > > availability on Monday on Amazon's site.
          > >
          > > Mike
          > >
          > > In a message dated 09/16/08 21:21:49 Central
          > > Daylight Time, rukes@... writes:
          > >
          > > http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001ESLAP6
          > >
          > > Should be on iTunes and Beatport too, around this
          > > weekend.

          > > removed]

        • Chris
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 23, 2008
            Good job I didnt race off to HMV looking for a CD...

            I downloaded the 14 tracks though too...could wait any longer. There
            are some reasonable prices out there, which make the hideous Beatport
            price look ridiculous. I recommend www.junodownload.co.uk, gives you a
            range of prices depending on the quality of mp3 you'd like to download.