Re: [Hybrid] Re:14 Track "Formula Of Fear" digital single

  • Nordicwarcry
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 20, 2008
      Hello Hybrid Fans...
      not really interested in MP3 format...will there ever
      be an official release of this Hybrid CD single for
      physical CD purchase...

    • dcraig@nmt.edu
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 21, 2008
        I agree with you man, I like to purchase physical things as well. I like
        to be able to flip the case around and read it while I listen. You just
        can't do that with digital releases. Plus, I've had far more hard drives
        crash than commercial CD's go bad.

        Dan

        > Hello Hybrid Fans...
        > not really interested in MP3 format...will there ever
        > be an official release of this Hybrid CD single for
        > physical CD purchase...
        >

        > --- Mike Henderson <myq@...> wrote:
        >
        >> Wow... so Hybrid (or at least Distinctive) are going
        >> Electro with this release? I'd be quite happy to see
        >> Hybrid phase out of the "smooth house" phase they've
        >> been in the last year or so.
        >>
        >> Should be good, and it's VERY nice to get a big,
        >> fat, circa-2001 Avex-Trax style >14< mixes, without
        >> having to hunt for obscure promos! Slated for
        >> availability on Monday on Amazon's site.
        >>
        >> Mike
        >>
        >> In a message dated 09/16/08 21:21:49 Central
        >> Daylight Time, rukes@... writes:
        >>
        >> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001ESLAP6
        >>
        >> Should be on iTunes and Beatport too, around this
        >> weekend.

        >> removed]

      • Thomas Touzimsky
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 21, 2008
          > not really interested in MP3 format...will there ever
          > be an official release of this Hybrid CD single for
          > physical CD purchase...

          Digital release is today, physical release is October 6th.

          ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

          "I can’t give you a surefire formula for success…but I can give you a
          formula for failure: try to please everyone all the time." - Herbert
          Bayard Swoope
        • jtstarkiller
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 22, 2008
            Yep. Right here...

            http://www.amazon.co.uk/Formula-Fear-Hybrid/dp/B001G3EN3A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1222096855&sr=8-1

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Nordicwarcry <celticslang@...> wrote:

            > Hello Hybrid Fans...
            > not really interested in MP3 format...will there ever
            > be an official release of this Hybrid CD single for
            > physical CD purchase...
            >

            > --- Mike Henderson <myq@...> wrote:
            >
            > > Wow... so Hybrid (or at least Distinctive) are going
            > > Electro with this release? I'd be quite happy to see
            > > Hybrid phase out of the "smooth house" phase they've
            > > been in the last year or so.
            > >
            > > Should be good, and it's VERY nice to get a big,
            > > fat, circa-2001 Avex-Trax style >14< mixes, without
            > > having to hunt for obscure promos! Slated for
            > > availability on Monday on Amazon's site.
            > >
            > > Mike
            > >
            > > In a message dated 09/16/08 21:21:49 Central
            > > Daylight Time, rukes@... writes:
            > >
            > > http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001ESLAP6
            > >
            > > Should be on iTunes and Beatport too, around this
            > > weekend.

            > > removed]

          • Chris
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 23, 2008
              Good job I didnt race off to HMV looking for a CD...

              I downloaded the 14 tracks though too...could wait any longer. There
              are some reasonable prices out there, which make the hideous Beatport
              price look ridiculous. I recommend www.junodownload.co.uk, gives you a
              range of prices depending on the quality of mp3 you'd like to download.