14 Track "Formula Of Fear" digital single

  • Rukes
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 16, 2008
      http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001ESLAP6/ref=sr_1_16?
      ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1219751266&sr=8-16

      Should be on iTunes and Beatport too, around this weekend.

      1. Formula Of Fear (Original) 7:07
      2. Formula Of Fear (Grafiti Remix) 10:22
      3. Formula Of Fear (Hybrid Remix) 9:23
      4. Formula Of Fear (Steam Punk Remix) 4:20
      5. Formula Of Fear (Uberzone Vocal Mix) 7:48
      6. Formula Of Fear (Uberzone Dub Mix) 7:48
      7. Formula Of Fear (Longrange Remix) 5:23
      8. Formula Of Fear (Instrumental Mix) 7:07
      9. Formula Of Fear (Uberzone Radio Edit) 4:48
      10. Formula Of Fear (Glenn Morrison Mix) 7:57
      11. Formula Of Fear (Grafiti Dub) 9:47
      12. Formula Of Fear (Acapella) 5:42
      13. Formula Of Fear (Armchair Mix) 7:36
      14. Formula Of Fear (Armchair Instrumental) 7:36
    • jazzkickerr

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 18, 2008
          Wow... so Hybrid (or at least Distinctive) are going Electro with this release? I'd be quite happy to see Hybrid phase out of the "smooth house" phase they've been in the last year or so.

          Should be good, and it's VERY nice to get a big, fat, circa-2001 Avex-Trax style >14< mixes, without having to hunt for obscure promos! Slated for availability on Monday on Amazon's site.

          Mike

          In a message dated 09/16/08 21:21:49 Central Daylight Time, rukes@... writes:

          http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001ESLAP6

          Should be on iTunes and Beatport too, around this weekend.

        • Nordicwarcry
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 20, 2008
            Hello Hybrid Fans...
            not really interested in MP3 format...will there ever
            be an official release of this Hybrid CD single for
            physical CD purchase...

          • dcraig@nmt.edu
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 21, 2008
              I agree with you man, I like to purchase physical things as well. I like
              to be able to flip the case around and read it while I listen. You just
              can't do that with digital releases. Plus, I've had far more hard drives
              crash than commercial CD's go bad.

              Dan

              > Hello Hybrid Fans...
              > not really interested in MP3 format...will there ever
              > be an official release of this Hybrid CD single for
              > physical CD purchase...
              >

              > --- Mike Henderson <myq@...> wrote:
              >
              >> Wow... so Hybrid (or at least Distinctive) are going
              >> Electro with this release? I'd be quite happy to see
              >> Hybrid phase out of the "smooth house" phase they've
              >> been in the last year or so.
              >>
              >> Should be good, and it's VERY nice to get a big,
              >> fat, circa-2001 Avex-Trax style >14< mixes, without
              >> having to hunt for obscure promos! Slated for
              >> availability on Monday on Amazon's site.
              >>
              >> Mike
              >>
              >> In a message dated 09/16/08 21:21:49 Central
              >> Daylight Time, rukes@... writes:
              >>
              >> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001ESLAP6
              >>
              >> Should be on iTunes and Beatport too, around this
              >> weekend.

              >> removed]

            • Thomas Touzimsky
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 21, 2008
                > not really interested in MP3 format...will there ever
                > be an official release of this Hybrid CD single for
                > physical CD purchase...

                Digital release is today, physical release is October 6th.

                ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

                "I can’t give you a surefire formula for success…but I can give you a
                formula for failure: try to please everyone all the time." - Herbert
                Bayard Swoope
              • jtstarkiller
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 22, 2008
                  Yep. Right here...

                  http://www.amazon.co.uk/Formula-Fear-Hybrid/dp/B001G3EN3A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1222096855&sr=8-1

                  --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Nordicwarcry <celticslang@...> wrote:

                  > Hello Hybrid Fans...
                  > not really interested in MP3 format...will there ever
                  > be an official release of this Hybrid CD single for
                  > physical CD purchase...
                  >

                  > --- Mike Henderson <myq@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > > Wow... so Hybrid (or at least Distinctive) are going
                  > > Electro with this release? I'd be quite happy to see
                  > > Hybrid phase out of the "smooth house" phase they've
                  > > been in the last year or so.
                  > >
                  > > Should be good, and it's VERY nice to get a big,
                  > > fat, circa-2001 Avex-Trax style >14< mixes, without
                  > > having to hunt for obscure promos! Slated for
                  > > availability on Monday on Amazon's site.
                  > >
                  > > Mike
                  > >
                  > > In a message dated 09/16/08 21:21:49 Central
                  > > Daylight Time, rukes@... writes:
                  > >
                  > > http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001ESLAP6
                  > >
                  > > Should be on iTunes and Beatport too, around this
                  > > weekend.

                  > > removed]

                • Chris
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 23, 2008
                    Good job I didnt race off to HMV looking for a CD...

                    I downloaded the 14 tracks though too...could wait any longer. There
                    are some reasonable prices out there, which make the hideous Beatport
                    price look ridiculous. I recommend www.junodownload.co.uk, gives you a
                    range of prices depending on the quality of mp3 you'd like to download.