Re: [Hybrid] 4 Free Tracks on Hybridsoundsystem

  • neil lovell
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 17, 2008
      Hi,
      wONDER IF YOU CAN HELP me i`ve been trying to join the hybrid soundsystem.com site. I register my details i then get a confirmation email back which i need to click on to verify myself. Soon as i do this - i get an error message saying that the email address i`ve used is invalid. It`s driving me mad.
      Have you any idea what`s going on
      I welcome your thoughts
      Neil

      [[moderator (Alan) says: I just tried it with no problems. Did you still have www.hybridsoundsystem.com up when you clicked on the link? If so try closing the page and then clicking on the link.]]