Re: 4 Free Tracks on Hybridsoundsystem

  • Reallyknowyourenemy
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 16, 2008
      The album is killer, can't wait for LP4 and the next soundsystem volume. Great stuff as always from the welsh lads

      On 11/08/2008, at 8:48 AM, dcraig@... wrote:

      Those Trente Cantrelle Remixes are WAY better then anything on the Remix album.

      Dan

      Hey everyone,

      Don't know if you're all aware but there are 4 free tracks to download in the member's section of hybridsoundsystem.com Hybrid - Just For Today (Beatless Mix) Hybrid - Higher Than A Skyscraper (Beatless Mix)

      Hybrid feat Perry Farell - Dogstar (Trent Cantrelle Remix)
      Hybrid feat Perry Farell - Dogstar (Trent Cantrelle Dub)

      Enjoy! :D
    • neil lovell
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 17, 2008
        Hi,
        wONDER IF YOU CAN HELP me i`ve been trying to join the hybrid soundsystem.com site. I register my details i then get a confirmation email back which i need to click on to verify myself. Soon as i do this - i get an error message saying that the email address i`ve used is invalid. It`s driving me mad.
        Have you any idea what`s going on
        I welcome your thoughts
        Neil

        [[moderator (Alan) says: I just tried it with no problems. Did you still have www.hybridsoundsystem.com up when you clicked on the link? If so try closing the page and then clicking on the link.]]