Slow Funk?

  • Mike Henderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2008
      Does Hybrid's "Slow Funk" (sort of the "Sinequanon Instrumental", basically) exist anywhere in a full form? I have a 5:00-ish cut from a radio broadcast, but figure one of you kind, uhhh, generous, folks might have a 'real' cut of it, or know where it exists. If so, and you'd rather not trumpet it on the list, private email would be sexy. (myq at cinci.rr.com)

      Cheers,
      Mike
    • marksl8r
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 26, 2008
        Mike,

        Any chance you could post your five minute version on the site or
        send it on via email???

        Very interested to hear it...

        Cheers,
        Mark