Re: [Hybrid] a question concerning the songs "i know" and "if i survive"

  • Andy Roberts
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 11, 2008
      The I Know strings and other samples were given away as part of the
      Future Music remix contest in 2000 if I remember rightly, search this
      list for more info about it.

      Like everyone has already said, don't think either of them are for
      sale.

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Touzimsky <tto@...> wrote:

      > The strings of "I Know" have been available before, but not on an
      > official release afaik.
      >

      > ..::// Thomas Touzimsky
      >
      > "Once again, the trousers of evil are yanked down by the mocking
      hands
      > of justice!" - Peter Puppy (Earthworm Jim)
      >

      > Am 08.08.2008 um 21:47 schrieb monkeygod_us:
      > finished symphony had a so called soundtrack edit without the
      breakbeat portion of the song. i wanted to know if the songs "i know"
      and "if i survive" have these too and if there was a way to purchase
      them.

    • Reallyknowyourenemy

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 19, 2008
          please please send or tell me how to get it...someone...

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Reallyknowyourenemy