Re: [Hybrid] 4 Free Tracks on Hybridsoundsystem

  • dcraig@nmt.edu
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 10, 2008
      Those Trente Cantrelle Remixes are WAY better then anything on the Remix
      album.

      Dan

      > Hey everyone,
      >
      > Don't know if you're all aware but there are 4 free tracks to download in
      > the member's section of hybridsoundsystem.com
      >
      > Hybrid - Just For Today (Beatless Mix)
      >
      > Hybrid - Higher Than A Skyscraper (Beatless Mix)
      >
      > Hybrid feat Perry Farell - Dogstar (Trent Cantrelle Remix)
      >
      > Hybrid feat Perry Farell - Dogstar (Trent Cantrelle Dub)
      >
      > Enjoy! :D

    • Reallyknowyourenemy

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 17, 2008
          Hi,
          wONDER IF YOU CAN HELP me i`ve been trying to join the hybrid soundsystem.com site. I register my details i then get a confirmation email back which i need to click on to verify myself. Soon as i do this - i get an error message saying that the email address i`ve used is invalid. It`s driving me mad.
          Have you any idea what`s going on
          I welcome your thoughts
          Neil

          [[moderator (Alan) says: I just tried it with no problems. Did you still have www.hybridsoundsystem.com up when you clicked on the link? If so try closing the page and then clicking on the link.]]