Re: a question concerning the songs "i know" and "if i survive"

  • nicolaj_sj
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 8, 2008
      There's a Strings Only version of "I Know" and there is a Soundtrack
      edit of If I Survive, although I don't know if that's orchestra only or
      just a edit. Neither of the versons can be purchased officially.

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "monkeygod_us" <monkeygod_us@...>
      wrote:

      finished symphony had a so called soundtrack edit without the
      breakbeat portion of the song. i wanted to know if the songs "i know" and "if i survive" have these too and if there was a way to purchase them.
    • Andy Roberts
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 11, 2008
        The I Know strings and other samples were given away as part of the
        Future Music remix contest in 2000 if I remember rightly, search this
        list for more info about it.

        Like everyone has already said, don't think either of them are for
        sale.

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Touzimsky <tto@...> wrote:

        > The strings of "I Know" have been available before, but not on an
        > official release afaik.
        >

        > ..::// Thomas Touzimsky
        >
        > "Once again, the trousers of evil are yanked down by the mocking
        hands
        > of justice!" - Peter Puppy (Earthworm Jim)
        >

        > Am 08.08.2008 um 21:47 schrieb monkeygod_us:
        > finished symphony had a so called soundtrack edit without the
        breakbeat portion of the song. i wanted to know if the songs "i know"
        and "if i survive" have these too and if there was a way to purchase
        them.

      • Reallyknowyourenemy

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 19, 2008
            please please send or tell me how to get it...someone...

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Reallyknowyourenemy