Soundsystem 01

  • Darrin Maunders
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 9, 2008
      I cannot believe there are people who do not like CD2. CD1 is awesome
      BTW. But CD2 is on a different level and dammit I must protest it's
      awesomness! My mind is melting from the sheer greatness of this mix. It is lush. It is uplifting and gets me waving my arms in the air (And I am indoors lol). Seriously guys. I love breaks as much as the next guy but I also love a great uplifting house set. This compilation kicks ass!