Re: a question concerning the songs "i know" and "if i survive"

  • nicolaj_sj
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 8, 2008
      There's a Strings Only version of "I Know" and there is a Soundtrack
      edit of If I Survive, although I don't know if that's orchestra only or
      just a edit. Neither of the versons can be purchased officially.

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "monkeygod_us" <monkeygod_us@...>
      wrote:

      finished symphony had a so called soundtrack edit without the
      breakbeat portion of the song. i wanted to know if the songs "i know" and "if i survive" have these too and if there was a way to purchase them.
    • Thomas Touzimsky
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 8, 2008
        The strings of "I Know" have been available before, but not on an
        official release afaik.

        ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

        "Once again, the trousers of evil are yanked down by the mocking hands
        of justice!" - Peter Puppy (Earthworm Jim)

      • dcraig@nmt.edu
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 9, 2008
          Not that I'm aware of. There is an instrumental of If I survive but it
          still has all of the beats. I believe I've heard an instrumental of I
          Know as well but I'm not clear where to find it. They've had a lot of
          beatless/demo tracks from their second album, however that's no use to you
          here.

          Dan

          > finished symphony had a so called soundtrack edit without the breakbeat portion of the song. i wanted to know if the songs "i know" and "if i survive" have these too and if there was a way to purchase them.
        • Andy Roberts
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 11, 2008
            The I Know strings and other samples were given away as part of the
            Future Music remix contest in 2000 if I remember rightly, search this
            list for more info about it.

            Like everyone has already said, don't think either of them are for
            sale.

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Touzimsky <tto@...> wrote:

            > The strings of "I Know" have been available before, but not on an
            > official release afaik.
            >

            > ..::// Thomas Touzimsky
            >
            > "Once again, the trousers of evil are yanked down by the mocking
            hands
            > of justice!" - Peter Puppy (Earthworm Jim)
            >

            > Am 08.08.2008 um 21:47 schrieb monkeygod_us:
            > finished symphony had a so called soundtrack edit without the
            breakbeat portion of the song. i wanted to know if the songs "i know"
            and "if i survive" have these too and if there was a way to purchase
            them.

          • Reallyknowyourenemy

              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 19, 2008
                please please send or tell me how to get it...someone...

                --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Reallyknowyourenemy