a question concerning the songs "i know" and "if i survive"

  • monkeygod_us
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 8, 2008
      finished symphony had a so called soundtrack edit without the breakbeat
      portion of the song. i wanted to know if the songs "i know" and "if i
      survive" have these too and if there was a way to purchase them.
    • nicolaj_sj
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 8, 2008
        There's a Strings Only version of "I Know" and there is a Soundtrack
        edit of If I Survive, although I don't know if that's orchestra only or
        just a edit. Neither of the versons can be purchased officially.

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "monkeygod_us" <monkeygod_us@...>
        wrote:

        finished symphony had a so called soundtrack edit without the
        breakbeat portion of the song. i wanted to know if the songs "i know" and "if i survive" have these too and if there was a way to purchase them.
      • Thomas Touzimsky
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 8, 2008
          The strings of "I Know" have been available before, but not on an
          official release afaik.

          ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

          "Once again, the trousers of evil are yanked down by the mocking hands
          of justice!" - Peter Puppy (Earthworm Jim)

        • dcraig@nmt.edu
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 9, 2008
            Not that I'm aware of. There is an instrumental of If I survive but it
            still has all of the beats. I believe I've heard an instrumental of I
            Know as well but I'm not clear where to find it. They've had a lot of
            beatless/demo tracks from their second album, however that's no use to you
            here.

            Dan

            > finished symphony had a so called soundtrack edit without the breakbeat portion of the song. i wanted to know if the songs "i know" and "if i survive" have these too and if there was a way to purchase them.
          • Andy Roberts
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 11, 2008
              The I Know strings and other samples were given away as part of the
              Future Music remix contest in 2000 if I remember rightly, search this
              list for more info about it.

              Like everyone has already said, don't think either of them are for
              sale.

              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Touzimsky <tto@...> wrote:

              > The strings of "I Know" have been available before, but not on an
              > official release afaik.
              >

              > ..::// Thomas Touzimsky
              >
              > "Once again, the trousers of evil are yanked down by the mocking
              hands
              > of justice!" - Peter Puppy (Earthworm Jim)
              >

              > Am 08.08.2008 um 21:47 schrieb monkeygod_us:
              > finished symphony had a so called soundtrack edit without the
              breakbeat portion of the song. i wanted to know if the songs "i know"
              and "if i survive" have these too and if there was a way to purchase
              them.

            • Reallyknowyourenemy

                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 19, 2008
                  please please send or tell me how to get it...someone...

                  --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Reallyknowyourenemy