Hybrid - 'Computer Music' video interview

  • James
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2008
      For those interested in such things, Hybrid are in the new issue of CM
      doing a video for a production masterclass tutorial. Basically, they
      go through the making of 'Formula of Fear' - how they created sounds
      and a guide through the arrangement process.

      Interesting stuff although somewhat similar to the one they did for FM
      last year where they went through a similar process for 'I Choose Noise'.

      They did say that there were orginally 6 mixes for 'Formula' (I think)
      but this had been cut to 3 (original, club and downtempo).

      Their 'bijou' studio is now based in Derbyshire and the Soujndsystem
      01 cd was mixed in Pro Tools from which they've now switched to from
      Logic.